Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Review and 2012 Goals

This was the first year that I got serious about USPSA shooting and I've learned a TON.

2011 Goal.  Make all practice sessions and local matches.
I made the Monday practices about 50% of the time and averaged 200 rounds every time I went.
I missed three matches, that family stuff sure does cut into my personal time.
I would have liked to go more, but I'm happy with the time I spent.

2011 Goal.  Get classified
Almost didn't make this one.  Had to run up to Bozeman to shoot their fall classifer.  Ended up a D class shooter
Definately achieved the goal here.  Bonus to being D class?  I can only go up from here.

2012 Goals
1.  Make C class
 Accuracy will be key to this goal.  Penalties and misses really hurt me this year.  If I shoot clean, I'm perfectly capable of making B class.
2.  Try out NRA highpower.
I'd really like to get into some competive rifle shooting.  I expect this will help my accuracy in pistol as well.
3.  Remove magazine disconnect from my 22/45.
This one is a cheater, I just got done doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment